Approx. Rs 4,500 / Piece
A proportional–integral–derivative controller (PID Temperature Controller) is a generic control loop feedback mechanism (controller) widely used in industrial control systems. A PID is the most commonly used feedback controller. This controller calculates an "error" value as the difference between a measured process variable and the desired setpoint. The controller attempts to minimize the error by adjusting the process control inputs.
Ajinkya Electronic Systems is a manufacturer of IM2700 Series Temperature controllers, which are Micro-controller based highly versatile controllers available with control algorithm as On / Off, Proportional, PI or PID to choose from depending on process requirement. Control parameters are user configurable on site.
Various options like independent Heat / Cool relay output, input from sources like Red, Thermocouple or 4-20 mA etc are also available.
• Micro-controller based Digital Circuitry Four-digit LED display for parameter indication
• Optional 4 digit display for setpoint display
• Dustproof membrane keypad for programming
• Input interface: Pt 100 or Thermocouple or 4 t0 20 mA as per the requirement
• Control algorithm On/Off, P, PI or PID with programmable control constants
• NV RAM storage to retain setpoint in case of power failure.
• Control output Relay outputs rated 230V / 5A (resistive) or 4-20 mA
• Independent Heat and Cool relay outputs optionally
• High Low relay alarm outputs optionally
• 4-20 mA or 0-10 V Control output optional
• RS 232 Serial Interface for PC or Serial Printer (Optional)
• Size 96 x 96 x 150 mm. (DIN standard)
• Calibration Certification as per ISO9000 norms
See also : Profile Controller / Temperature Humidity Controller / Multichannel Temperature Controller / Ramp Soak Controller / Programmable Indicator
Approx. Rs 50,000 / Piece
We will contact you soon !
Ajinkya Electronic Systems
Matunga West, Mumbai,