Approx. Rs 8,000 / Piece
Production Monitor is a powerful tool to keep track of Operating hours of various Machines. The unit can keep track of operating hours of a particular machine. It can generate a report of when the machine was switched On, switched Off; when the power failed and returned back etc. This data can be logged on to PC or printed on the printer for later analysis. It gives al the necessary information to evaluate your manufacture status allowing you to manage machines stop information and analyze efficiency.
• Four / Six digit display
• Real-time clock
• Time totaliser optional to indicate how long the machine has been running up to 9999 hours.
• Machine on time / off time / power fail time / power on time storage.
• External enable input for observing machine status.
• Option to start time totaliser operation only when external pulses for counting are coming.(Factory set).
• RS 232 for serial printer or PC connectivity.
• MODBUS connectivity for retrieving data for factory-wide SCADA / DCS applications
• Eclipse SCADA software optional for user-friendly report / SPC data analysis etc.
• All this in the compact size of 96 x 96 x 150 mm.
Add See also: Production Analyser / Andon Production Display / Event Logger
We will contact you soon !
Ajinkya Electronic Systems
Matunga West, Mumbai,