Approx. Rs 11,000 / Piece
the transformer ratio meter is a portable digital transformer ratio meter designed for on-site testing of power, potential and current transformers. when connected to a non-energized transformer, it accurately measures primary to secondary turns ratio, while simultaneously displaying polarity and excitation current.
transformer ratio meter is fully automatic and uses an ANSI/IEEE complaint test method. no user calibration, range selection, hand cracking or tedious balancing is required. measurements are displayed quickly and accurately.
this type of ratio meter is designed with operator safety in mind. tests are performed at low voltage and, unlike other ratio meters, step-down excitation is employed.
these transformer ratio meters provide the user with years of accurate and reliable measurements.
• power transformers
• potential transformers
• current transformers
• designed for power transformers, vts, pts and cts
• direct turns ration readings from 0.8000:1 to 1500.0:1
• display turns ratio, polarity and excitation current simultaneously
• dual power supply and operation: integrated rechargeable NiCd battery and a supply
• display warnings of incorrect lead connections, reverse polarity, open and short circuits
• easy connection and test setup: no calibration or balancing required
• low battery indicator
see also : programmable ammeter / programmable indicator.
We will contact you soon !
Ajinkya Electronic Systems
Matunga West, Mumbai,